Hi,

I would like to ask for advice, and I am writing here because I only use Debian
Linux. My question concerns a purely personal matter and has no business
component.

I come to London regularly and would like to set up a small file and database
server locally so that I can have access to all data reliably and with backups.

Obviously I could rent office space but that would be extremely expensive and I
do not really need it. All I need is a tiny space on a shelf (which I do not
even have to have access to) for a small PC (without keyboard and display) and
a stable internet connection and power supply.

The computer would not offer a public website, I would access it via VPN and
SSH.

How can I find a reasonably priced offer? Any advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Axel