There is a reporting tool that goes through your mail logs and finds the
entries that have been delayed by postgrey and haven’t sucesssfully
resubmitted. It isn’t 100% as it doesn’t look in rotated logs, and I can’t
remember what it is called, but there was one a few years ago.

Marco van Beek
Supporting Role Ltd