As part of this pull request
https://github.com/Globulation2/glob2/pull/6
Richel is adding support to use qmake instead of scons and gave some decent
reasoning why it's useful to have. I don't have any preferences on which
build tool to use, except that I think we should only use one. Having to
maintain two methods of building the project and introducing that as
another variable when helping people debug compiling issues seems like a
bad idea.

Since I haven't touched c++ build tools in quite some time, what are you
guys' thoughts? scons, cmake, qmake, something else? or support multiple?

Kyle