Hi,

You can have some help here: https://forge.glpi-project.org/projects/plugins/wiki

Regards,
Yllen

Le 09/03/2016 12:46, Antoine ROTH a écrit :
Hello,
I have been trying to manually migrate the Relationships plugin (v 0.78) to the 0.84 version, so far I managed to get it working on the 0.83 version but for the 0.84 I don't know how to display a tab of my plugin when I am in the menu of a specific item (a tab such as "contract" "reservations" "management" ...)

It was working perfectly in the 0.83 (I guessed that it was thanks to the pluginhooks 'headings' and 'action_headings' which are not working in the 0.84) but I don't know what to add so that my plugin tab is displayed, could you help me please?

Thank you very much.

Antoine