Le Thu, 8 Sep 2016 12:24:02 +0200 (CEST)
Alexandre Delaunay <adelau...@teclib.com> a écrit:

>Thanks for your message and suggestions.
>I really appreciate.
>
>For most of theses points, i agree.
>- For systematic PR, we could add this process quickly. It concerns a
>few developers (mainly me, but also Walid, Yllen & Remi). We pushed
>directly to master for convenience. Also, number of external
>contributions for fixes issues are not very common. We could add this
>process after 9.1 release. It will be more easy and you need only a
>few weeks to wait.

Ok, not really see why wait but why not :p

>- For pull requests linked to issues, it's already the case, most of
>the time (you'll certainly find some existing exceptions).
>   All features was never pushed directly to master (only bugfixes),
> and for major ones, issues existed months before work started. Some
> with specs, other not, i agree we could enhance this part. I recently
> add new feature issues i'd like to see in the the next release. See
> "candidate for next version" milestone. It's not a freezed list.

ok

>- For code review, i could agree, if we had more implications. At the
>moment, existing issues and pr are most of the time
>read/reviewed/fixed only by me and yllen. So we will not wait a review
>for weeks/months (days is acceptable). The main problem actually is
>the issue management. You couldn't ask for more reviews if only a few
>developers actually do the job. If we have more reviews, i don't have
>any objections to add this process.

Like we are all in IRC, a dev push a Pull Request can ping another dev
to review the code ;)

>- Ok for unit tests and travis. It's a rather recent topic, so we
>couldn't do it previously, but your suggestion is the next step, so ok.
>
>- For RC releases, i disagree, we had (for this release by the way) a
>lot of feedback. I appreciated this fact. I did mistakes for last
>ones. I apologize for that. I'll make more efforts to avoid futures
>errors. It's not an excuse, but exhaustion is the main reason.

You're right :p

>For CS mentioned by jcwi, i don't have a definite opinion.
>Change rules to PSR should be a good point but it's a big work.

I'm agree with jcwi, it's a big work but it's more simple to check code
style. At the end, we win in readable code and perhaps too more simple
for external contributions

>For git flow, same, if we have a consensus on this tool, ok.
>I personally think it's a bit complex.

Yes it's complex, in most cases, people use part of it

>On the past year, your opinions are also welcome.
>I think we missed things but we also added some good enhancements.
>My first objective is the enhancement of the projet for all (dev and
>users).

Like all of us ;)

Thanks

David