On 08/05/2015 05:57 PM, Humble Devassy Chirammal wrote:
Hi Ragavendra,

This LGTM . However Is there any guide line on :

How many beta releases hit for each minor release ? and the gap between these releases ?

--Humble

I am not sure about the beta releases. As per my understanding there are no beta releases happening in release-3.5 branch and also the latest release-3.7 branch. I was doing beta releases for release-3.6 branch. But I am also thinking of moving away from it and make 3.6.5 directly (and also future release-3.6 releases).

Regards,
Raghavendra Bhat