On 08/05/2015 07:01 PM, Humble Devassy Chirammal wrote:
Indeed , no feedback on QA releases happens between minor versions.
I do think , there is no point to keep alpha/beta releases between minor versions , but we can do that for Major as Kaleb mentioned.

--Humble

+1

On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 6:32 PM, Kaleb S. KEITHLEY <kkeit...@redhat.com <mailto:kkeit...@redhat.com>> wrote:

    On 08/05/2015 08:45 AM, Raghavendra Bhat wrote:
    > On 08/05/2015 05:57 PM, Humble Devassy Chirammal wrote:
    >> Hi Ragavendra,
    >>
    >> How many beta releases hit for each minor release ? and the gap
    >> between these releases ?
    >>
    >> --Humble
    >>

    > I am not sure about the beta releases. As per my understanding
    there are
    > no beta releases happening in release-3.5 branch and also the latest
    > release-3.7 branch. I was doing beta releases for release-3.6
    branch.
    > But I am also thinking of moving away from it and make 3.6.5
    directly
    > (and also future release-3.6 releases).

    We get zero feedback from alphas and betas. Nobody has complained
    about
    the lack of them.

    IMO we should still to alpha and beta for x.y.0 releases though.

    --

    Kaleb