Further to this,

1) I cleared up the projects lane [1] and also issues marked for 3.12 [2]
- I did this optimistically, moving everything to 3.12 (both from a projects and a milestones perspective), so if something is not making it, drop a note, and we can clear up the tags accordingly.

2) Reviews posted and open against the issues in [1] can be viewed here [3]

- Request maintainers and contributors to take a look at these and accelerate the reviews, to meet the feature cut-off deadline

- Request feature owners to ensure that their patches are listed in the link [3]

3) Finally, we need a status of open issues to understand how we can help. Requesting all feature owners to post the same (as Amar has requested).

Thanks,
Shyam

[1] Project lane: https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/projects/1
[2] Issues with 3.12 milestone: https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/milestone/4 [3] Reviews needing attetion: https://review.gluster.org/#/q/starredby:srangana%2540redhat.com