Hi,

On 17/07/17 17:30, Pranith Kumar Karampuri wrote:
hi,
       Status of the following features targeted for 3.12:
1) Need a way to resolve split-brain (#135) : Mostly will be merged in a
day.
2) Halo Hybrid mode (#217): Unfortunately didn't get time to follow up
on this, so will not make it to the release.
3) Implement heal throttling (#255): Won't be making it to 3.12
4) Delay generator xlator (#257): I can definitely get this in by End of
next week, otherwise we can do this for next release.
5) Parallel writes in EC (#251): This seems like a stretch for this
weekend but definitely completable by end of next week. I am hopeful
Xavi will have some cycles to complete the final reviews. Otherwise we
may have to push this out.
6) Discard support for EC (#254): Doable for this weekend IMO, also
depends on what Xavi thinks...
7) Last stripe caching (#256): We are targetting this instead of heal
throttling (#255). This is not added to 3.12 tracker. I can add this if
we can wait till next week. This also depends on Xavi's schedule.

Also added Xavi for his inputs.

Because of other higher priorities in my work, I have very little time to spend on this. All I can say is that I'll try to review the patches as soon as possible.

Xavi

On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 9:07 PM, Shyam <srang...@redhat.com