Hello folks,

Our Jenkins instance had way too many people having access and has not
undergone a clean up. This is a huge problem as Jenkins has security issues
anyway and we're running a much older version. There's a good chance that we
won't have time to upgrade Jenkins soon.

As an immediate step, Michael and I have removed everyone who does not
contribute to infra from accessing Jenkins. In the future, I'd like to have
a small team of build engineers. They will have active access to Jenkins for
dealing with issues with nodes when misc and I are not around.

--
nigelb