Romans S(c(ugarevs wrote:
My configuration:
Two node(raid1) cluster based on glusterfs with NFS server.
The system is replicating nicely. Changes are synced. The storage is exported over NFS for vmware esx usage. The problem is when I am using vmware ESX to create a VM on the NSF storage, the result is an empty unusable virtual disk. When I export some local ext3 from one of the nodes, correct 8GB VM disk is created. When I reexport the glusterfs mount, I 'm getting unusable VMs(almost zero size). I suppose it has something to do with so called thin provisioning over NFS.
Any advice is appreciated!

Are you using NFS with the Gluster Storage Platform or is
this your customised setup?

-Shehjar

Regards,
Roman.