When I run the "gluster volume geo-replication status" I see my geo replication
session correctly including the volume name under the "VOL" column. I see my
two nodes (node1 and node2) but not arbiternode as I have added it later after
setting up geo-replication. For more details have a quick look at my previous
post here:
http://lists.gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-users/2017-July/031911.html
Sorry for repeating myself but again: how can I manually delete this
problematic geo-replication session?
It seems to me that when I added the arbiternode it broke geo-replication.
Alternatively how can I fix this situation? but I think the easiest would be to
delete the geo replication session.
Regards,
Mabi

>>> [force]|resume [force]|config|status [detail]|delete [reset-sync-time]}