On 03/07/18 14:47, Jim Kinney wrote:
[snip]. The gluster-fuse client works but is slower than most people like. I use the fuse process in my setup at work. ...

Depending on the use case and configuration. With client-side caching and cache invalidation, a good number of the performance complaints can be addressed in a similar (better) way to how nfs makes things fast.