On Thu, Dec 31, 2015 at 11:36 PM, Paul Slattery <pdslatt...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Used to be very simple.  When I was at someone else's office, I could
> simply ask if I could check my email... and then do it. Now, I expect gmail
> mavens assume everyone has their own device with them.

​Yes, it is simple if that person does not have Gmail and/or not signed in
to their Google account on that computer/browser.

I'm not sure how you're expecting this to just work for you on somebody
else's computer when they are already signed in to Google.​

​They will have to sign out, or you must click ​the 'Add account' button,
or you must use a different web browser on their computer (that is not
signed in).
​
--
Marko