On Fri, Jan 1, 2016 at 7:18 AM, Marko Vukovic <marko.vuko...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> ​Well, to be fair, they shouldn't be using the same account on the
> computer.

Um, they aren't!  (Why did you think they were?)

Paul wanted to login to HIS account on someone else's computer.  She had
her own account.  No sharing involved.

Also he was reluctant to 'add' his Gmail account when someone else was
logged in, which is a reasonable fear, for the same reason you gave (that
their accounts would become linked somehow).  As someone (I think you)
pointed out already, it isn't permanent and they don't become linked.

These 'additional steps' that you speak of is simply clicking one button to
> add another Google account, no big deal.​

I think you have that mixed up.  Those "additional steps"​ are:
  1. Click "Sign in with a different account"
  2. Click "Remove"
  3. DON'T click "Done" yet
  4. Click "X" next to your account name
  5. Now, click "Done"
Miss a step (especially step 4), and it doesn't work.

I find the steps entirely non-intuitive, especially that step 4.  Why
shouldn't ONE click, on "Sign in with a different account", be sufficient?
If I want to sign in with a different account, then all the extra steps
after that one, are superfluous; are they not?  Google could use a
refresher course on user interface design.  It is not one of their strong
suits anymore.

​Andy​