On Thu, Dec 31, 2015 at 5:11 PM, Jeff Grossman <j...@stikman.com> wrote:

> Andy,
> Do you have a link underneath the password box which says "Sign in with a
> different account"?  You would click that and then sign in with a different
> user account.

​Yes, I have that, and I alluded to it before.  It is the start of the
sequence of things you must do to actually, fully, sign out of Gmail.  The
steps are not entirely intuitive, because it presents you with a "Done"
link if, when pressed, cancels what you are trying to do.  You have to
press the "X" link at the right time.

My point, to Paul, was simply that you can logout of Gmail without actually
logging out of it ... and then you must do additional steps (starting with
the "Sign in with a different account") in order to actually log out of
Gmail.  And perhaps that was something that prevented him from using Gmail
on another computer.

Andy