Wish Contacts would go back to where they originally were, grouped with
compose and tasks.  The new space for contacts jumps around, is unstable.
Lot of complaints re: same on the net.  Only fix I was able to find was to
download Chrome Canary.  Now really, do we have to use a bunch of
unnecessary space downloading apps just to get our good old contacts list
back to normal?

Please stop improving Gmail, it was always perfect until you started
"improving" it.   LOL