I doubt that these come from a test system change. See my email on 8/1 that contains test results from master and lunartides runs. The only difference between those two runs was the branch used to build GMAT. Everything else on the Linux test machine was unchanged. The OSIRIS test cases were failing on LunarTides and passing on master on 8/1. Did the folks that reviewed these two test runs (I was told that happened!) see these differences?

- DJC