Cool,

Thank you!

On 4/9/18 5:21 AM, Jeremy Theler wrote:

On Fri, 2018-04-06 at 12:35 -0500, Juan E. Sanchez wrote:
Hello Jeremy,

Is my understanding correct that there would only be one material volume
per brep file?  I would use freecad, but it seems painful to try to

no

import one brep per material into gmsh, and then attempt to get gmsh to
merge the interfaces.  I thought Coherence might not work very well, and
performing a boolean fragments operation on multiple brep volumes might
not work either.

you can either create a compsolid in freecad and then export just the compound
object as brep. Each individual feature will be considered a different volume.

Or you can select all the individual features you want to export as different volumes,
export them as brep and "Coherence" them after merging in Gmsh.

--

jeremy