Dear All,

Recently I started to use Gmsh thanks to C API in version 4. However, I would
like to get some other nodes distributions in the elements (Quads, 2D only for
now), like Legendre -Lobatto or Chebyshev rather than equidistant... Is there a
way to get it directly from Gmsh, or I have to generate them from my solver. I
would wonder how can I do that, is there a command which evaluates Legendre
points on a particular edge of the element, or I have to use some interpolation
(I think it would be quite dirty to do that)?

Regards,
Mitrofan