KAUSHIK H.S. wrote:
hi, I have got a docked complex (ligand and protein) in pdb format from autodock. I am unable to generate topoloy file for the docked complex, (but, I can do the same for protein and ligand separately). Can any of you please guide me in generating topoloy file for the docked complex. Let me be more candid, "I am novice" in this field.

Generally, if this is the case, the answer can be found in one of the following sources:

1. The list archive
2. The wiki site
3. Google

In your case, you can quickly use Option #3 to locate John Kerrigan's enzyme-ligand tutorial.

-Justin

regards,

Kaushik

Graduate Research Assistant