He, Yang wrote:
Hi Mark,

Thank you for your reply. From your point of view,   I wonder whether you mean
I need to write a table based on different interaction types and then change
the source code  for recognition when running my case in the gromacs.

Yes that's what I said.

I just have no idea about that .Can you give me further suggestion about that?
I am stuck by this point

I'm afraid you'll have to look carefully at the data structures GROMACS builds during neighbour-searching and build in some hook to allow you to use the correct tables later in src/gmxlib/nonbonded.c. You're own your own there.