Dear Javier,

Thank you for you suggestions. I am looking into these things and for sure take yours and Xavier's earlier comments into account.

Sincerely,
George

On 10/14/2010 3:57 AM, Javier Cerezo wrote:
Hello George.

I would inspect PG lipid head (in Tieleman's website) in order to extract the parameters for some groups, such as the "glicero-ester" (atom name GL0 in the topology), and then take a particle for usually used for esters such as "Na". Anyway, even that topology for Tieleman is noted as "trial topology", so i guess you shold try different attemps and compare with trusted values.

Javier