Dear all,
I'm dealing with a simulation of a polymer in CHCL3, the polymer works good, but I have some problems with the CHCL3 definition in GROMOS 53a6 ff.
I've taken the CHCL3 definition from the automated topology builder website:

http://compbio.biosci.uq.edu.au/atb/download.py?molid=1597&file=itp_uniatom

So the itp file of my CHCL3 definition is:

[ moleculetype ]
; Name            nrexcl
CLF             3

[ atoms ]
; nr type resnr residue atom cgnr charge mass typeB chargeB massB 1 CCL 1 CLF CCl 1 0.179 12.011 ; qtot 0.179 2 HCL 1 CLF HCl 1 0.082 1.008 ; qtot 0.261 3 CLCL 1 CLF CL1 1 -0.087 35.453 ; qtot 0.174 4 CLCL 1 CLF CL2 1 -0.087 35.453 ; qtot 0.087
     5       CLCL      1    CLF    CL3      1     -0.087     35.453   ; qtot 0

[ constraints ]
    1     3     1     0.1758
    1     4     1     0.1758
    1     5     1     0.1758
    2     3     1     0.233839
    2     4     1     0.233839
    2     5     1     0.233839
    3     4     1     0.290283
    3     5     1     0.290283
    4     5     1     0.290283

I've generated a box of solvent, but when I try to minimize it with the following mdp file:

title                   = Minimization
cpp                     = /lib/cpp
include                 = -I../top
constraints             = none
integrator              = steep
emtol                   = 2.5
emstep                  = 0.01
nsteps                  = 100000
nbfgscorr               = 10
nstenergy               = 100
nstxtcout               = 0
xtc_grps                = system
energygrps              = system
nstlist                 = 5
ns_type                 = grid
pbc                     = xyz
rlist                   = 1.0
coulombtype             = cut-off
rcoulomb                = 1.0
vdwtype                 = cut-off
rvdw                    = 1.4
fourierspacing          = 0.15
fourier_nx              = 0
fourier_ny              = 0
fourier_nz              = 0
pme_order               = 4
optimize_fft            = yes
tcoupl                  = no
pcoupl                  = no
gen_vel                 = no
constraint_algorithm    = LINCS
lincs_order             = 8
lincs_iter              = 2
nstlog                  = 100
lincs_warnangle         = 90

The system crash giving me the following error:

Fatal error:
Too many LINCS warnings (1413)
If you know what you are doing you can adjust the lincs warning threshold in your mdp file
or set the environment variable GMX_MAXCONSTRWARN to -1,
but normally it is better to fix the problem

My question is: why the system crash and why LINCS warnings are generated if all the molecule is constrained? What shell I do to avoid these probles? New CHCL3 definition?
Please help me, thank you in advance.

Valerio


----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.


--
gmx-users mailing list    [email protected]
http://lists.gromacs.org/mailman/listinfo/gmx-users
Please search the archive at 
http://www.gromacs.org/Support/Mailing_Lists/Search before posting!
Please don't post (un)subscribe requests to the list. Use the www interface or send it to [email protected].
Can't post? Read http://www.gromacs.org/Support/Mailing_Lists

Reply via email to