On 17/06/2011 2:57 AM, Raja Pandian wrote:

Dear All,

I have created Amber input file (.prmtop and .rst7) using Xleap. And then I have converted this input file into Gromacs input file format (*.gro and *.top) with amb2gmx.pl <http://amb2gmx.pl> script. I did simulation using Gromacs Package (Amber Force Field). Now I would like to convert Gromacs trajectory file to Amber trajectory file format. So that I can easily analyses this trajectory. I tried to convert Gromacs trajectory file to Amber trajectory file using VMD. This VMD converted trajectory is not working fine. Pls help me in this regards

You really haven't said what you've done at the critical point, nor why you think it is not working. So we are unable to help at this time.

Maek