Everytime I remove the atom that is causing the INF force, it gives me new atom
that causes INF force. (The ones that come up are all water beads that are
causing the infinite force), does that mean when i did genbox it inserted water
incorrectly? (Because I viewed it in VMD< it's certainly not overlapping with
my solute. )

Xu Dong Huang
Chemical & Biochemical Engineering
Rutgers School of Engineering