On 2/7/13 6:49 AM, Kavyashree M wrote:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for the reply,

It does not cross the boundary. I made the trajectory
so that the dimers are together.

I again calculated on a superposed trajectory, Then I
got MSDs in the range of 0.01 to 0.15nm^2. But this
is still higher than the value mentioned in the paper or
is this acceptable?

Are you studying the same protein? Given sparse detail in an email thread, not knowing whether the simulations were done correctly or for sufficient time, no one can assess correctness here.

-Justin