nicalv...@lavabit.com wrote:
Since gnewsense has a small community, it may be easy to have people in
some way notify the mailing list or forums of what they intend to do,
before having their account activated.

I'd hate to be faced with such a barrier and having to wait before my account gets activated, so I'm not going to do that to other people.

Wiki articles are meant for collaboration and interaction beyond editing
and deleting wouldn't be such a bad thing.

Of course. This mailing list (and gnewsense-users if appropriate) is open to anyone who wants to discuss stuff on the website.

This spam issue was brought up on the blag mailing list a week ago.

Not many solutions proposed, it seems.