<egphi> I have strong exp. with asm and many-years exp. with c/c++
<egphi> also expert many-years exp. with java
<egphi> including a lot of hardware and drivers exp.
<egphi> how can i help?
<egphi> i have a lot of time---not currently employed
<egphi> and have no strict plans to be employed
<mtjm> I think such experience would be useful for mipsel, otherwise gNS developers use mostly shell or Python
<egphi> what's mipsel?
<mtjm> the port to machines with MIPS-like Loongson 2F CPUs
<egphi> i could learn shell and python too - almost zero exp. now
<egphi> i have no loongson machine currently. should i buy it? or how?
<egphi> or what references should i read?
<mtjm> it should be OK