On Sat, 18 Feb 2012 13:09:21 +0100
Sam Geeraerts <sam...@elmundolibre.be> wrote:

> Karl Goetz wrote:
> > On Sun, 12 Feb 2012 14:17:33 +0100
> > Sam Geeraerts <sam...@elmundolibre.be> wrote:
> >> It's not required to be in /usr/local/bin. I plan to make a proper
> >> debian package for it eventually, so it will install to /usr/bin.
> > > If you want I can make one up, just let me know. (If you want it
> > > as
> > your learning project i'll keep my hands off :)).
>
> Be my guest. I'm all for work being done by people who are not me. :p

hehe.
Its a really simple thing to package, so its basically done.
I do have some questions though:
* would you like me to write a man page? will its command line options
  change much from this point?
* is it intended to be called from cron, or run as a daemon?
* what path(s) on the filesystem does it use, and where would i need to
  change that?
* does it have a configuration file for things like cache/temporary
  paths? (or are they hard coded in the the script)
* I'm still mulling over the best place for the 'stuff' in the
  debderiver.yaml. under /var makes sense, but a full debian mirror in
  there? ...

thanks,
kk

--