Sam,

> It should do the same for supplementary suites. It's pretty much the
> same code, with a different codename...
According to your pseudocode example, it should be something like this:

                for suppl_suite in dist.suppl_suites:
                    command = ['-T', 'dsc', 'listfilter', dist.codename,
                               '($Source (==' + suppl_suite.codename +
                               '), $Version (% *' + self._op_sys.name.lower() +
                               '*))']

But I'm not sure.
The whole picture is missing from me. I understand the small parts,
but I can't make them work together.

Could you split this task to several subtasks?