On 2016-12-30 18:00, Worthem, Dennis wrote:

>> Eddi already changed the config file to dunsink. The do-update script
>> looks for packages/$RELEASE*, so you should create dunsink folders. You
>> should take the name (and upstream) change into account for the other
>> steps as well.
>
> The links in gnewsense.mrconfig have not been changed. Will builder work with
> the old deltah versions of this packages even though the folders have been
> changed to dunsink?

I changed the section headers in gnewsense.mrconfig but left the links
to deltah as there is none now for dunsink.

For example:

    [dunsink-security/openoffice.org]
    chain = false
    checkout = bzr branch
bzr://bzr.gnewsense.org/packages-deltah-security/openoffice.org
openoffice.org

Will this work for updating the repository?