Hi Ho! --- On Fri, 12/12/08, Quiliro Ordóñez <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > > > > > > So, either you buy another RaLink product > whose > > > chipset has a free firmware > > > > or you follow some howtos to get both the > driver and > > > the non-free firmware > > > > installed on your system. I hope you > don't take > > > the latter. > > > > > > > > > > I will stick with option #2 because I feel I > should give > > > something back to > > > those who do value freedom and have since > written free > > > software. If I do > > > not use non-free software will tell them that I > think that > > > what they did was > > > right. > > > > Are you sure you want to stick with option 2? > > > Wooops! I meant option #1. I would never prace > functionalily before freedom I am glad to hear that :-) [snip] > :-( A lot of people have these cards in my area. I could > estimate 200. That is so unfortunate. I don't see any other way beside selling the cards and buy another ones that are free. I think the original shops from which the cards were bought should be willing to exchange the cards with other cards with some additional bucks, hopefully not much. > -- > Saludos/Greetings > Quiliro Ordóñez > 593(02)340 1517 / 593(09)821 8696 > http://quiliro.wordpress.com > Artículos recientes: > - Por que aceptar derechos de autor y patentes si no > tenemos ninguna? Best regards, Eus (FSF member #4445) In this digital era, where computing technology is pervasive, your freedom depends on the software controlling those computing devices. Join free software movement today! It is free as in freedom, not as in free beer! Join: http://www.fsf.org/jf?referrer=4445 _______________________________________________ gNewSense-users mailing list [email protected] http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/gnewsense-users
