>
>
>
> > :-( A lot of people have these cards in my area. I could
> > estimate 200.
>
> That is so unfortunate.
> I don't see any other way beside selling the cards and buy another ones
> that are free.


That would not be such a good idea. It would promote a non free firmware to
other people.


> I think the original shops from which the cards were bought should be
> willing to exchange the cards with other cards with some additional bucks,
> hopefully not much.
>

There is usually no return policy up here. I would rather think of mass
customer pressure upon the maker. Anyone know how to do that?
-- 
Saludos/Greetings
Quiliro Ordóñez
593(02)340 1517 / 593(09)821 8696
http://quiliro.wordpress.com
Artículos recientes:
- Por que aceptar derechos de autor y patentes si no tenemos ninguna?
_______________________________________________
gNewSense-users mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/gnewsense-users

Reply via email to