On Sunday 15 March 2009 13:29:24 Eric Morey wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I'd like to purchase a SD / Micro SD USB card reader. Has anyone used
> one that works out of the box with gNS?
>
> I found several options on newegg.com where users have commented about
> being able to use the devices with GNU/Linux. Ubuntu is often mentioned,
> but a number of reviewers do not specify a distribution. Will any work
> with gNS?
>
> I don't care so much about spending $ to find that the device doesn't
> work with gNS as much I don't wish to reward a hardware manufacture for
> a product that doesn't support our community.
>
> Any help will be appreciated.

I have a microSD card which came with a microSD to SD adapter. My laptop (a 
Dell) has a SD card reader and it reads the card without a problem.
I also have a microSD USB reader (it's Kingston) and it also works without a 
problem. I'm not 100% sure, but I think all the SD card readers should work.

Namaste,
Leonardo

-- 
KDE Argentina
http://www.kde.org.ar
--
() ascii ribbon campaign - against html email 
/\ www.asciiribbon.org   - against proprietary attachments

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.

_______________________________________________
gNewSense-users mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/gnewsense-users

Reply via email to