On Mon, 11 May 2009 22:50:11 +0200
Sam Geeraerts <[email protected]> wrote:

> Umarzuki Mochlis schreef:
> > 2009/5/11 Javier Garcia <[email protected]>
> > 
> >> hi,
> >>
> >> I installed a package to unrar files that i found in Synaptic, but
> >> when i try to unrar a .rar file with the "Archive manager" it says
> >> it didn't support rar files.
> >>
> >> So, is not possible to unrar with the "Archive manager"? How do
> >> you unrar? with the terminal?
> >>
> >> Bye
> >>
> > I don't know if unrar is a non-free program or not but if it is,
> > you have to enable multiverse repo, if I'm not mistaken and install
> > unrar
> 
> Please don't ask people to install non-free software. Also, gNewSense 
> doesn't have a multiverse repo.

As a reference to what Sam said:
Point 5; http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Main/CommunityGuidelines
kk

-- 
Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK5FOSS)
Debian user / gNewSense contributor
http://www.kgoetz.id.au
No, I won't join your social networking group

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: PGP signature

_______________________________________________
gNewSense-users mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/gnewsense-users

Reply via email to