On Tue, 12 May 2009 22:21:59 +1200
Eric Padman <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Tue, 2009-05-12 at 16:34 +0930, Karl Goetz wrote:
> 
> > Could someone here (with unrar-free installed) run this?
> > $ ls -lh /usr/bin/*rar*
> > $ ls -lh /etc/alternatives/unrar
> > 
> > I'm wondering if theres a valid path from unrar -> alternatives ->
> > unrar-free.
> 
> $ ls -lh /usr/bin/*rar*
> -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 65K 2007-05-16 22:11 /usr/bin/unrar-free
> $ ls -lh /etc/alternatives/unrar
> ls: cannot access /etc/alternatives/unrar: No such file or directory
> 
> Cheers,
> Eric (MentalNotes)

The packages currently in Debian testing use the alternatives system to
handle where 'unrar' points, so I suspect its not worth filing a bug
about.
Something to document in the wiki and move on.
kk

-- 
Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK5FOSS)
Debian user / gNewSense contributor
http://www.kgoetz.id.au
No, I won't join your social networking group

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: PGP signature

_______________________________________________
gNewSense-users mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/gnewsense-users

Reply via email to