[...]

> The output is different.  One happens to be easier to work with, IMHO.
>
> "find" happens to be one of my favorite tools.

I had forgotten that ls -R formats its output differently than
when it is non-recursive.

I think "find" is cool but I am not familiar with some of the
more advanced arguments, such as "-exec {}" etc... someone put on
a whole presentation on "find" at a LUG I was a part of at UMass
once, but I was unable to make that meeting.

I will have to /usr/bin/find some time to read the man page.

Erik