When M1/AT&T blocked port 80 during code red everybody moaned and bitched..
They eventually lifted the block but one of my friends didn't get lifted, he
still had a blocked port 80, so did everybody on his node..

Well, to make a long story short, he called about it and now he forever has
port 80 blocked.. Even after he moved they kept the block on his account..

Don't call unless you have to, and even if you have to never EVER say you're
running a server.

Oh yah, an 99% of the techs out there could give a shit what you have, and
if they're contractors even more so since they get paid by visit (at least
all the ones I know), not hourly, so they want to be in, out, and on to the
next guy.