On Thu, 22 Apr 2004, Michael Costolo stated in their Email:

Mike> From: Michael Costolo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Mike> To: Travis Roy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Jared Watkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Mike> Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mike> Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 14:13:31 -0700 (PDT)
Mike> Subject: Re: On Nh living and commutes..
Mike>
Mike>
Mike> --- Travis Roy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Mike> > 3 is going to suck in Mass...
Mike>
Mike> It should be pointed out, however, that the construction on Rt.
Mike> 3 is due to be finished this summer.  And as the number of lanes
Mike> is doubling in many places, the traffic situation on 3 is
Mike> certain to improve.  Hopefully significantly.  The Amherst to
Mike> Chelmsford commute should be about 30ish minutes once they're
Mike> done.

yeah - except for the fact NH was thinking of opening up (read that
as road construction) I93 from Manchester to the MA line last I
knew...  A lot of the northern commuters will probably jump over to
RT3 jacking up our traffic if they do (and I93 won't be a picnic
either).

I live in Nashua (off exit 4) and an average commute to/from
Chelmsford (~17+ miles for me) is about 35-40 minutes.  A good day's
commute can be as short as 20 min (don't go looking at the speedo
though and you better have good brakes); a long one can easily be
60-90 minutes (I won't include last winter's snow fiasco that shut
things down for the whole day).

dlr

Mike>
Mike> -Mike-
Mike>
Mike> =====
Mike> "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have
not got it"
Mike> -George Bernard Shaw
Mike>
Mike>
Mike>
Mike>
Mike> __________________________________
Mike> Do you Yahoo!?
Mike> Yahoo! Photos: High-quality 4x6 digital prints for 25¢
Mike> http://photos.yahoo.com/ph/print_splash
Mike> gnhlug-discuss mailing list
Mike> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mike> http://mail.gnhlug.org/mailman/listinfo/gnhlug-discuss
Mike>

--
"Linux: Because a PC is a terrible thing to waste."
   -- As seen on the 'net --