On Thu, 22 Apr 2004, Travis Roy wrote:

> Bruce Dawson wrote:
>
> > If you're paid from a MA company, there are no income tax benefits to
> > living in NH and working in MA. You still have to pay MA income tax -
> > your company will automatically take it out of your paycheck.
>
> Yes, but you get some back, unlike most MA residents.

As someone who has lived in both states (for several years each) while
working in MA, this blanket statement varies greatly from my experience.
Care to expand a bit on the reasoning behind this conclusion, Travis?

--
Bill Mullen   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   MA, USA   RLU #270075   MDK 8.1 & 9.0
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people