In the endless pursuit of upgrading this machine I have added a hard
drive to my computer.  I have used fdisk to create a linux partition to
the whole disk.  I made the disk use the ext3 file system.

So now for fstab.  What is the philosophy for creating an entry?  At
this point I'm not sure what the mount point should be.  /home sounds
ok, but I would like the drive to be the "home" for my linux image for
my blade server.  The idea is that this box is the file server for my
blade.  The blade will boot from my file server.  The blade is
effectively a compute engine running linux.  The big datafiles that
result from computation will reside on my file server.  Anyone got any
suggestions?  Pitfalls on how I am thinking about things?

Thanks
-Bruce