Suppose that I know enough about LDAP to be dangerous, but I want to
know more.  Suppose I want to more fully understand:

1:  the mindset of people who use LDAP for solutions

2:  the information schema in Active Directory

3:  the information schema in eDirectory

I've observed some very knowledgable people on this list mention some
of the things that they are doing with LDAP.

So, my request is this:  what resources (books, websites, etc.) do
people recommend to learn more about this subject?

Thanks very much,

--kevin
--
GnuPG ID: B280F24E                God, I loved that Pontiac.
alumni.unh.edu!kdc                -- Tom Waits