I've been running IPv6 for about 6 months now.  I'm using a Scientific Linux
box as a router and doing a tunnel to Hurricane Electric (DOCSIS 2 modem).
Part of the reason for doing this was I was studying for CCNP at the time and
there was some IPv6 on the test.

I've configured DHCPv6 and SLAAC on the router.  Added some AAAA records to
local DNS also.

My biggest problem now is finding an access point that supports IPv6.  I ended
up picking up a Cisco small business AP (WAP321).  Mostly ok, but having an
issue with the source address.  Have a wireshark capture showing the AP sending
packets to the RADIUS server with a source address of ::1.  It's also tried
using the link-local address to get to the RADIUS server, but that didn't work
so well either since it's on another network.  If I reboot it will eventually
use the SLAAC address, or the manually configured address.

Michael