That was a lot of fun last night.

So let's see. Topic ideas, what are people most interested in...

PGP/GPG, personal cryptography

Encrypted removable media

Networking architecture fundamentals

SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) and why/how VoIP uses it

The Registry Is Not An Index, or "What was being discussed at the 1996
IETF session where I thought I'd met Maddog?"

Ok, that last one is not really much more than a 5 minute topic on the
grand scheme of DNS. Still, I'm stuck now forever wondering just who
that guy was. One of life's mysteries.

For style examples, to see if folks really want me talking about
anything at all, I refer y'all to the blog I started some two years
ago,

http://anarchic-order.blogspot.com/

...especially the initial "I've been wanting to say this for years"
plunge and flurry of posts in Feb. 2011.

Curt-