On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 1:33 PM, kenta <ke...@guster.net> wrote:
> Personally I'd be interested in SIP as I have little to no exposure to
> it and following closesly is encrypted removal media, as this is
> something I should probably be doing... but I don't :)

I'm already throwing together a rubber-meets-the-road SIP
presentation, so long as no one expects it to be "developer's
conference" quality. :^)

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 2:18 PM, mad...@li.org <jonhal...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Setting up a Firewall (IPCop?)

I've done iptables by hand, I'd be very interested in seeing one of
the front-ends and how they work.

> Hints and kinks for managing passwords (perhaps in conjunction with GPG/PGP)

That would make an excellent double-header.

> Shell scripting for beginners and old farts

I could use to learn a bunch on that subject.

Curt-