Windows 10 and Windows Defender (MS anti-virus) uses the hardware
virtualization to create a sandbox VM.  If you don't disable that feature
of Defender, VirtualBox can only do 32 bit guests.  Even Hyper-V won't work
properly.  It can be disabled and I wished I'd kept my notes.

It doesn't sound like that's your issue since you have the option of 64bits.