I've been using it daily for programming and various tasks related to
database driven web applications: I really like it. It's Ubuntu-based. It's
been quite a while since I was on Ubuntu, which was my previous OS, but I
much prefer the UI of PopOS.

On Tue, Aug 10, 2021 at 12:09 PM Joshua Judson Rosen <roz...@hackerposse.com>
wrote:

> Are there any current or past users of System 76's Pop!_OS here?
>
> Just looking for some opinions rooted in actual use about what it's like
> and what sort of quality-of-life improvements exist for people using it vs.
> just installing upstream Ubuntu and managing that config yourself.
>
> If you tried it and kept it, why--what did you like about it?
> If you tried it and then ditched it for something else, why?
>
> --
> Connect with me on the GNU social network: <
> https://status.hackerposse.com/rozzin>
> Not on the network? Ask me for an invitation to a social hub!

David Berube
Berube Consulting
http://berubeconsulting.com
P.O Box 1746