From: gnhlug-discuss-boun...@mail.gnhlug.org
<gnhlug-discuss-boun...@mail.gnhlug.org> On Behalf Of David Berube
Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2021 18:58
To: Joshua Judson Rosen <roz...@hackerposse.com>
Cc: Greater NH Linux User Group <gnhlug-discuss@mail.gnhlug.org>
Subject: Re: Anyone use System 76's Pop!_OS? Opinions?

I've been using it daily for programming and various tasks related to database
driven web applications: I really like it. It's Ubuntu-based. It's been quite a
while since I was on Ubuntu, which was my previous OS, but I much prefer the UI
of PopOS.

On Tue, Aug 10, 2021 at 12:09 PM Joshua Judson Rosen