We use KnowledgeOwl and Atlassian Confluence.for our dev/product
documentation, wiki and knowledge base.
Confluence is easily integrated with Jira if they currently use Jira for
software development.
KnowledgeOwl is good at publishing docs for public or private consumption.
Neither is OpenSource but they are convenient and easy to use.

I hate to mention it because I loathe MS Sharepoint with much passion -but-
SP is probably a quick solution if they already pay for O365.

Regards,
-- Joel